Margaretta Colangelo is a native San Franciscan with over 30 years of experience working in the software industry in Silicon Valley. Margaretta is focused on DeepTech, AI, Longevity, and Enterprise Blockchain. Margaretta has written over 60 articles on AI, and writes a weekly series on DeepTech with Dmitry Kaminskiy. Margaretta's articles have been published in MIT Technology Review Italia, Pharmaceutical Executive, and Health Management Journal. Interviews with Margaretta have been published in Forbes, Outsourced Pharma, Pharmaceutical Executive, Healthcare IT News, and Il Sole 24 Ore. Margaretta moderates sessions at select AI conferences, and has over 24,000 followers on LinkedIn. She is based in San Francisco.
* Margaretta is Managing Partner at Deep Knowledge Ventures a DeepTech investment fund with investments in AI, biopharma, Longevity, and NeuroTech. Deep Knowledge Ventures has three subsidiaries, Deep Knowledge Analytics, Deep Knowledge Life Sciences, and Aging Analytics Agency, which together form the Deep Knowledge Group.
* Margaretta is Co-founder of Deep Knowledge Analytics a leading DeepTech analytical agency focused on AI and the convergence of technological MegaTrends. Deep Knowledge Analytics is the mastermind nexus behind the corporate knowledge and intelligence of the Deep Knowledge Group.
* Margaretta is Co-founder of Deep Knowledge Life Sciences a London-based venture fund focused on disruptive biopharma, precision medicine, and AI healthcare companies. In partnership with scientists at the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, the fund strategically invest in mission-driven companies that bridge the gap between biological research and real-world healthcare to extend healthy lifespan
* Margaretta is Co-founder of Ageing Analytics Agency the only analytical company focused exclusively on Aging, Geroscience and Preventive Medicine. The Aging Analytics Agency produces comprehensive analytical reports on the topics of Longevity, Precision Medicine, and AgeTech, and provides strategic consulting in the fields of Longevity and Economics of Aging.
*Margaretta is Co-Founder of Jthereum. Jthereum is a software development tool for Enterprise Blockchain Development. With Jthereum, Java developers can use their existing programming skills to write Smart Contracts in Java for the Ethereum platform.
* Margaretta is President at U1 Technologies. U1 Technologies is an enterprise software company that provides the communications infrastructure for stock trading platforms used by some of the world's top multinational investment banks. U1's software is used at the core of large-scale stock trading applications to trade derivatives, bonds, foreign exchange, futures, options and swaps. Our software tackles the most critical aspect of messaging for real-time trading applications: addressing the competing requirements of ultra high-performance with that of fault tolerance. Since our platform was the first Java-based pub/sub engine ever developed, the JDBC/JMS v1 specs were heavily influenced by our implementation. Ours was the first application certified by Sun as 100% pure Java. U1 is privately held and has been profitable since 1999.
* Advisory Board Member at the AI Precision Health Institute in Hawaii.
* Advisory Board Member at Quibim in Spain
* Advisory Board Member at Humaniq in London
* Advisory Board Member at Robots Go Mental in Frankfurt
* Advisory Board Member at Genneve in Seattle
* External Advisor at ELSE Corp in Milan