Margaretta Colangelo is a native San Franciscan with over 30 years of experience working in the software industry in Silicon Valley. Margaretta is focused on DeepTech, AI, Longevity, and Enterprise Blockchain. Margaretta has written over 60 articles on AI, and publishes weekly Newsletters with Dmitry Kaminskiy on DeepTech (the synergetic convergence of AI and advanced biomedicine) and on the Global Longevity Industry (scientific breakthroughs, frontier technologies, and novel financial systems for the new era of Longevity). Margaretta's articles have been published in MIT Technology Review Italia, Pharmaceutical Executive, Bahrain Entrpreneur, and Health Management Journal. Interviews with Margaretta have been published in Forbes, Outsourced Pharma, Pharmaceutical Executive, Healthcare IT News, and Il Sole 24 Ore. Margaretta moderates sessions at select AI conferences, and has over 25,000 followers on LinkedIn. She is based in San Francisco.
* Margaretta is Managing Partner of Deep Knowledge Ventures a DeepTech investment fund with investments in AI, biopharma, Longevity, and NeuroTech. Deep Knowledge Ventures has three subsidiaries, Deep Knowledge Analytics, Aging Analytics Agency, and Longevity.Capital which together form the Deep Knowledge Group.
* Margaretta is Co-founder and Managing Partner of Longevity.Capital a specialized hybrid hedge fund that combines the profitability of venture funds with the liquidity of hedge funds significantly de-risking the interests of LPs and providing the most promising Longevity companies with relevant amounts of investment.
* Margaretta is Co-founder of Deep Knowledge Analytics a leading DeepTech analytical agency focused on AI and the convergence of technological MegaTrends. Deep Knowledge Analytics is the mastermind nexus behind the corporate knowledge and intelligence of the Deep Knowledge Group.
* Margaretta is Co-founder of Aging Analytics Agency the only analytical company focused exclusively on Aging, Geroscience and Preventive Medicine. The Agency produces comprehensive analytical reports on the topics of Longevity, Precision Medicine, and AgeTech, and provides strategic consulting in the fields of Longevity and Economics of Aging.
*Margaretta is Co-Founder of Jthereum. Jthereum is a software development tool for Enterprise Blockchain Development. With Jthereum, Java developers can use their existing programming skills to write Smart Contracts in Java for the Ethereum platform.
* Margaretta is President of U1 Technologies. U1 Technologies is an enterprise software company that provides the communications infrastructure for stock trading platforms used by some of the world's top multinational investment banks. U1's software is used at the core of large-scale stock trading applications to trade derivatives, bonds, foreign exchange, futures, options and swaps. U1 is privately held and has been profitable since 1999.
* Advisory Board Member at the AI Precision Health Institute in Hawaii.
* Advisory Board Member at Quibim in Spain
* Advisory Board Member at Robots Go Mental in Frankfurt
* Advisory Board Member at Genneve in Seattle